USB 3.0 Notebook Docking Station HDMI/VGA/Ethernet
- Connect external peripherals to your notebook via USB 3.0
- HDMI output port supports Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) with support for HDCP
- VGA output port supports up to 2048 x 1152
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port
- 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet port
- USB bus powered - USB 3.0 connection cable built in
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 (32/64-bit) and 10, Mac OS 10.9 onwards
- 2 year warranty
This compact USB 3.0 Notebook Docking Station allows you to connect a workstation USB peripheral such as a hard drive or printer as well as a VGA or HDMI monitor and Gigabit Ethernet to your Notebook using a single USB 3.0 cable.
- Install drivers before you connect the docking station to your computer.
- Display resolutions detection and adjustment is a multi step process. After changing the monitor, the monitor properties are read again before the amended resolutions is offered for use.
- When connected to a USB 2.0 port, the adapter may not function properly due the limited power
- The driver (DisplayLink) automatically checks for update
- Notebook Docking Station
- Driver CD
- LINDY Manual