STP Port Doubler, 2 x 100Base-TX to 1 Port
Run 2 connections over one cable!
Our Port Doublers allow two devices to be connected using only one port of a structured cabling system. The CAT5/5e/6 cable used in a conventional Fast Ethernet network is made up of 8 conductors, 4 of which are unused. The port doubler makes use of these 4 spare conductors, to provide a second connection over a single cable run, without any loss of performance.
Port Doublers must be used in pairs by connecting one to the patch panel and the other to the wall outlet.
Please note: these doublers are sold as single units not pairs.
- 2 x 100Base-TX devices to 1 port
- Low cost solution for adding extra connections
- Existing installations can be expanded quickly and easily allowing additional devices to be added temporarily or permanently
- No performance loss
- Saves adding additional cable runs
- Ideal for existing installations where additional cables cannot be installed easily
Write Your Own Review