Slim ODD Caddy for mSATA & M.2 SSD
- Replaces the optical drive in your laptop
- Allows you to add extra storage to your machine (SSD is not included)
- Designed for use with mSATA or SATA based M.2 SSDs
- SATA ODD Slim SATA 13 Pin connector to mSATA and M.2*
- Dimensions: 128 x 129 x 12.7mm (WxDxH); fits most standard optical drive bays
The LINDY Slim ODD Caddy for mSATA and M.2 SSD allows you to install M.2 and mSATA SSDs* in your notebook using the optical drive bay. This in turn can be used to add extra storage or dual boot capabilities to your computer.
Fully integrates into your laptop or notebook, no cables, external power supplies or software drivers required.
*If both M.2 and mSATA SSDs are installed at the same time, only M.2 will work.
Note: This caddy does not support 3.3V HDDs/SSDs and has been designed to fit most 'standard' and 'universal' CD/DVD/Optical drive bays. Due to variations in laptop design, compatibility with all machines cannot be guaranteed.
- 1x ODD Caddy for mSATA and M.2 SSD
- 1x Screwdriver & screws
- Foam strips