SATA 3 Backplane HDD module
- Supports 3.5 inch SATA 1.5/3/6 Gbps drives of any capacity
- Fits into a standard 5.25 inch expansion bay
- Hard drive mounts directly into the backplane module without the need for a separate caddy
- Hot-plug design allows fast drive swaps to minimise down time
- Features a lockable faceplate, automatic ejection mechanism and rubber bearings for vibration dispersal, shock absorption and noise dampening
- 2 year warranty
This hot-pluggable 3.5 inch SATA hard drive backplane allows you to quickly and effectively install a 3.5 inch SATA drive in an unused 5.25 inch drive bay. The module utilises the full potential of SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
To install a drive, simply open the lockable faceplate, insert a HDD connectors first into the bay, push the drive in until the faceplate closes and your drive is ready to use. To remove the drive, simply open the lockable faceplate and the drive will be automatically ejected. No cables, no tools, no fuss.
Perfect for any task that requires accessing large volumes of data on the fly, the hot swap bay provides everything you need to carry out important projects while maintaining a reliable storage solution. An ideal solution for quick tool less installations, system builds or in a rack mounted industrial environments.
SATA III 3.5 inch HDD Backplane Module with LED cable, Lockable
4x Screws for installation in 5.25 inch drive bay
2x Locking keys