KVM Switch CAT-32C IP Combo, 32 Port
- For use with LINDY Modular KVM Consoles Only
- Supports up to 32 PC, Mac and SUN computers at distances of up to 100m using PS/2 or USB computer modules
- Computer modules feature VGA connectors
- Local KVM Console support via USB, PS/2 & VGA
- Optional remote console control via an additional KVM over IP module
- Provides local and remote BIOS-level access to up to 32 multi-platform computers
- Security features with password access, auto log out, SSL security and additional password protection for IP users
- Supports display resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at the local console and 1280 x 1024 at the remote IP console
- On-screen display for ease of use
The KVM Switch CAT-32C IP is designed to be easily installed into the back of our range of Modular LCD KVM Consoles to add multiple server/computer control, and is based on our KVM Switch CAT-32 IP. The KVM Switch CAT-32C IP allows administrators to access and control up to 32 computers using a Modular LCD KVM Console or remote KVM console connected to one compact, high density control center.
The switch occupies only a single 1U space in a 19” rack and makes use of CAT5e/6 structured cabling to provide the long distance connections to the computers. An optional IP Remote Access Module can be installed which allows the connected computers to be accessed from any remote computer on the LAN or via the internet using a web browser.