IR via HDMI transmitter kit
This IR transmitter kit is ideal if your HDMI signal sources and change-over switches are hidden in an AV rack or are spatially separated or if there are problems with HDMI CEC transmission. Or if you want to continue only using the original remote controls of the individual devices.
The kit consists of an IR sensor, HDMI injector, HDMI extractor (splitter) and an IR emitter.
Attach the IR sensor to your display in an unobtrusive spot. The sensor then feeds the IR signal to the HDMI injector, the HDMI cable/extender sends the signal to the extractor (splitter) where it is split again before being sent to the HDMI signal sources via an IR emitter.
- HDMI 1.4 and 3D compatible
- Also supports large cable lengths, e.g. LINDY 25m active cable No.41054 and the LINDY HDMI hybrid cable up to 100 m
- Also supports HDMI switchers on the side of the signal sources
- 4 outputs for additional optional IR emitters (contains 1 emitter)
- 2 year LINDY manufacturer's warranty