HDMI Cascadeable Daisy Chain Cat.6 Extender - Receiver/Repeater
This extender allows you to transmit an HDMI video signal to a series of remote displays/projectors up to a distance of up to 150m between each Transmitter (no.38140) and Receiver/Repeater (no.38141) using high quality Cat.5e/6 solid core cables.
Each HDMI Receiver/Repeater (no.38141) unit features a HDMI output port for local connection of a display/projector and two RJ45 output ports allowing further Receiver/Repeaters to be cascaded. This allows a single Transmitter to be used with up to 100 displays/projectors by cascading through multiple layers.
Please Note: Network components are not required and not allowed in this daisy chain system!
- Supports display resolutions up to 1920x1080
- HDMI 1.3 Compliant, HDCP compatible, 3D signals are not supported
- Transmission range up to 150m for each segment over Cat.5e cable
- Integrated HDMI Splitter on the Receiver/Repeater Unit to connect 1 HDMI Display and 2 cascaded Receivers/Repeaters.
- Up to 31 levels (max 100 displays connected) of Receiver/Repeater can be used
- Plug & Play Installation: no configuration required
- No EDID data pass though function (please refer to the table in the section “EDID Presets” at the end of the manual to see the supported video modes)
- Supported Audio formats:LPCM 2-channel, 16/20/24 bit depths at 32/44/48 kHz