HDMI ARC Audio Converter Analog Stereo RCA
- Supports Digital to analog audio Conversion (DAC)
- Extracts the HDMI audio signal from a HDTV's ARC connection and converts it to a line level analog stereo output
- Supports HDMI audio sampling rates up to 192kHz
- Simultaneous sound output on HDMI and Line level output
- Supports volume control from the TV's remote control via CEC function
- 2 year warranty
The HDMI ARC DAC is designed to extract the audio signal from an HDTV's HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel) connection and convert it to an analog stereo signal, allowing the connection of an HDTV with HDMI-only output to non-HDMI equipped amplifiers, AV receivers or active speakers. It supports HDMI audio sampling rates up to 192kHz and analog stereo (2 CH) audio output.