DVI-D Dual Link Extender MPO, max. 2560x1600
- Extend DVI-D Dual Link signals up to 500m using a single fiber optic cable (not included)
- Compatible with DVI-D 2.0 specifications including HDTV & HD-Ready displays
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz / 1600p @ 60 Hz
- Auto & Self learning EDID transmission
- No HDCP support
- Auto laser cut off if fiber optic cable is broken or DVI-D cable removed
- 2 year warranty
Easy to set up and install this compact fiber Optic DVI-D Dual Link Extender is a cost effective, high quality solution for sending DVI-D signals up to 500m without any compression or degradation over MPO Multimode cable.
Unlike other solutions, this extender uses just a single fiber cable to reach such great lengths. The system comprises of transmitter and receiver modules that connect directly to the digital source & display via DVI-D. The modules are then connected using a single, MPO fiber optic cable (not included).
Please note - We recommend using 50/125µ or 62.5/125µ MPO multimode fiber cable. Please contact Technical Support for further advice.
- 1 x Transmitter Unit
- 1 x Receiver Unit
- 2 x multi country 5V 1A power supplies
- LINDY Manual