C6 HDMI 2.0 & USB KVM Extender with HDBaseT™ Technology 100m
- Extends HDMI 2.0 compatible signals up to 100m using HDBaseT™ 2.0 Technology
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4096/3840x2160p60 including 1080p 3D
- Use a single cable to extend HDMI, USB, RS-232, IR, Ethernet and Audio Signals
- Integrated Power over HDBaseT functionality, requires only a single power supply
- 2 Year Warranty
Using HDBaseT™ 2.0 Technology this Extender allows you to send HDMI (up to 4K 60Hz), USB, Ethernet, RS-232, Digital & Analog Audio and IR signals up to 100m using a single high quality Cat.6/Cat.7 RJ45 cable. Ideal for AV and KVM applications the Extender features USB Host and Device ports on both the Transmitter and Receiver units, with the option to switch the direction in which USB extension works from Transmitter to Receiver, or Receiver to Transmitter; perfect for connecting a keyboard and mouse or mass storage device.
For added convenience and to enable discreet installation of the Receiver unit the Extender supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) allowing a single power supply to be used with the Transmitter to power both units.
Please Note: The quoted lengths and resolutions are possible with a direct connection between Transmitter and Receiver using good quality Cat.6 solid core cable. Using a different cable type, or introducing wall plates, couplers or patch panels will result in a reduction of possible distances.
In addition to extending Ultra HD uncompressed video signals the C6 HDMI 2.0 & USB KVM Extender can also provide the following additional/optional functionality:
The Transmitter and Receiver both feature a USB Type A Female port labelled USB-H (USB Host) for connection to a PC using a USB Type A Male/Male cable and two USB Type A Female ports labelled USB-D (USB Device) for the connection of basic USB devices such as Keyboard, Mouse, Pen drive or Printer – Web Cameras are not supported!
Using the USB Host/Device selection switch on the front of the Transmitter and Receiver it is possible to determine which ports are active on each unit; so the Transmitter and Receiver can have either active Host or Device ports. For the USB extension function to work correctly the Transmitter and Receiver must be set to different Host/Device values and an USB connection should only be made to the active ports on either unit.
Please Note: After using the USB Host/Device selection switch on the Transmitter and Receiver it is required to power cycle the Extender by disconnecting/reconnecting the power supply connected to the Transmitter.
The Transmitter and Receiver units both feature a single RJ45 port for the connection of network equipment such as a Router, Network Switch, IP Camera, Wireless Access Point or Smart TV.
The Transmitter and Receiver both feature a terminal block Serial connection for the extension of control signals.
The Transmitter and Receiver units both feature an IR In and Out port, with a pair of IR extension cables provided. The extension cables allow an IR remote control to be used from the Transmitter to the Receiver or vice versa.
The Transmitter and Receiver units both feature an Optical SPDIF In and Out port, allowing separate digital audio signals to be extended from the Transmitter to the Receiver, from the Receiver to the Transmitter or in both directions simultaneously.
The Transmitter features an Analog stereo input via a 3.5mm stereo audio socket with the corresponding output on the Receiver, allowing an additional audio source to be extended alongside a HDMI signal.
HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
- C6 HDMI 2.0 & USB KVM Extender
- 24V DC 1A Multi County PSU (with Euro, US, UK & Australian/China AC connectors), DC round plug: 5.5/2.1mm
- 2 x IR Emitter with 3.5mm connector
- 2 x IR Receiver with 3.5mm connector
- 4 x Mounting brackets
- 8 x Mounting Bracket Screws
- 2 x RS232 Terminal block (Male)
- LINDY Manual
- Supports HDBaseT 2.0 Technology up to 100m using CAT6/7 Cable or 90m using CAT5e Cable
- Compatible with HDMI 2.0 and Fully Compliant with HDMI 1.4
- HDMI 2.0 resolution: 4096/3840x2160p60, 1080p120
- HDMI 1.4 resolutions: 3840x2160p30, 1080p24/30/50/60, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 480p
- Supported Color Depths:
- 30/36/48 bit (4:4:4) @ 1080p60
- 24 bit (4:4:4) @ 3840x2160p30
- 24 bit (4:2:0) @ 4096/3840x2160p60
- Support for 3D Signals, including 1080p 3D
- Support for HDCP 2.2/1.4, CEC and Lip Sync pass-through
- Audio Formats: LPCM, DTS Digital, DTS HD, Dolby Digital & Dolby True HD
- Bi-directional IR with support for 30-60kHz frequencies
- Bi-directional external digital audio extension (Optical SPDIF)
- External analog stereo audio extension (3.5mm Stereo)
- Supports extension of USB devices from Transmitter to Receiver or Receiver to Transmitter.
- Supports USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet & RS-232 (110-115.2Kbps)
- Maximum HDMI Cable length: Up to 4K 30Hz: 5m in/out, 4K 60Hz: 2m in/out