2 Port Dual Head Single Link DVI-I KVM Switch Pro with TTU
- Control 2 computers and share USB devices from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse
- 2 Port Dual Head DVI-I KVM Switch with built-in 2 port USB 2.0 hub and audio support
- True Transparent USB - supports all widely used mice & keyboards
- Compact, space saving design
- Push Button, Hotkey or auto scan switching
- Plug & Play installation - no special software required
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux (Ubuntu 7.10 and above), Mac OS 10.5
- 2 year warranty
Control two Dual Head DVI-I Single Link equipped computers using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse with independent control over audio. An integrated USB 2.0 hub allows you to share USB devices such as pen drives, hard drives and printers, between the computers.
Representing excellent value for money it can support both high resolution digital and analog systems.
True Transparent USB Function
True Transparent USB switching is an advanced USB emulation technology. It allows the KVM to recognise specific keyboard & mouse models and emulate any of their associated special key and function information.
Unique Switching Options
A unique switching arrangement allows the built-in USB hub to be switched independently of the computers allowing you to print from one PC whilst playing games on another. Similarly, independent audio switching means you can listen to music from one computer while browsing the internet on the other.
Supports DVI-I Single Link monitors and computers with video resolutions up to a maximum of 1920 x 1200. The switch can also be used with analog VGA computers using compatible adapter cables.
- KVM Switch USB 2.0 PRO DVI-I Single Link
- Multi-country power supply
- LINDY User manual