15m Active 1080p, 4K HDMI Cable with Ethernet
- Supports high-bandwidth, uncompressed digital video, multi-channel digital audio and control
- HDMI Full HD 1080p and HEC compatible
- HDMI 2.0 compliant, supporting Ultra HD up to 4K 2160p@30hz
- For connecting longer lengths up to 45m use with LINDY Premium Gold HDMI Cables
- 2 year warranty
Please note: Some projectors have recessed HDMI sockets.
You should make sure they can accommodate the connector used on this cable.
- The connector dimensions are 19 x 38 x 11mm (WxDxH)
- High Speed HDMI Active Cables cannot be connected together or 'daisy chained'
- HDMI - The Standard for Connecting HDTV
- All Digital
- No compression, no conversion, pure digital direct from the source as it was meant to be seen and heard
- One Cable
- All of your HD video and audio in one cable
- Say goodbye to cable clutter
- One HDMI cable can replace up to 8 audio and 5 video cables
The new HDMI High Speed specification offers benefits over the previous version:
HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
The High Speed HDMI HEC Cable specification has an additional data channel that enables high speed bidirectional communication.
Connected devices that include this feature will be able to send and receive data via 100mb/sec ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP based application.
It will also allow internet enabled HDMI devices to share their internet connection with other HDMI devices without the need for a separate ethernet cable.
This new feature will also provide the connection platform to allow HDMI enabled devices to share content between devices.
Audio Return Channel (ARC)
The new specification will add an Audio Return Channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio upstream for processing and playback.
In cases where HDTV's are directly receiving audio and video content, this new Audio Return Channel allows the HDTV to send the audio stream to the A/V receiver over the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
The new specification will define common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices.
The specification will standardise the input/output portion of the home 3D system and will specify up to dual-stream 1080p resolution.
The new specification will enable HDMI devices to support high-definition (HD) resolutions four times beyond the resolution of 1080p.
Support for 4K will allow the HDMI interface to transmit content at the same resolution as many digital theatres.
Formats supported include:
- 3840 x 2160 @ 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz
- 4096 x 2160 @ 24Hz
Content Type enables, automated picture setting selection with no user intervention.
The Content Type feature enables a display to auto-detect the correct viewing mode to match the Content Type it is receiving from a source device, and to switch modes when a new contect cource is selected.
Content Type supports content profiles for gaming, movie, photograph and text viewing modes.
HDMI supports multi channel digital audio on a single cable.
It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel, 192kHz, uncompressed digital audio and all currently available compressed formats (such as Dolby Digital & DTS), HDMI 1.3 adds additional suopport for new lossless digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master AudioTM with bandwidth to spare to accomodate future enhancements and requirements.
The following formats are supported:
- DTS-HD Master AudioTM
- Dolby TrueHD
- Dolby Digital / Plus
- MPEG1 Layer I / II
- AAC LC
- DST / DSD (as used in SA-CD)
- WMA Pro
- MLP (as used in DVD-Audio)
Expanded Support for color Spaces
HDMI technology now supports color spaces designed specifically for digital still cameras.
By supporting sYCC601, Adobe RGB and AdobeYCC601, HDMI-enabled display devices will be capable of reproducing more accurate life-like colors when connected to a digital still camera.