USB 2.0 Video & Audio Grabber
Capture, edit and convert video and audio using your PC!
- High speed USB 2.0 support for superior performance
- Easy Plug & Play installation
- SnapShot image capture function
- Powered by the USB bus - no external power supply required
- Compact size - ideal for use with notebook and desktop PCs
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista & 7 (32/64bit)
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Connect your camcorder or VCR to your computer using this USB 2.0 Video and Audio Grabber and you can transfer full motion video and audio to your hard drive for storage, copying and editing. With the supplied Ulead 10 video editing software suite you'll be able to create professional looking results which you can copy to CD or DVD, or email to family and friends.
This product is supplied with a CD containing drivers for Windows 2000, XP and Vista. For Windows 7, please download and install the driver above. Then simply connect the adapter and the driver will be loaded.
Important note for users of Windows 8:
The drivers can be installed under Windows 8. To capture pictures or videos, a 3rd party software as well as a package containing the required video codecs are required (both not included)
- Compatible with the USB 2.0 specification (480Mbit/sec)
- Not compatible with USB 1.1 connections
- Motion capture: up to 25fps @ 720 x 576 (PAL); 30fps @ 720 x 480 (NTSC)
- Audio input: uses USB (Windows XP/Vista/7) or sound card input (Windows 2000)
- Composite video & S-Video inputs
- NTSC & PAL support
- Power source: 5V DC, 300mA (max) through USB port
- Overall length: 105cm (approx.)
Minimum System Requirements
- USB 2.0 equipped computer
- Pentium P3, 800 or above
- 256MB RAM
- Windows XP (SP1); Windows 2000 (SP3); Windows Vista/7
- 4GB Hard Disk Space
- Sound card
|Manual: USB 2.0 Video & Audio Grabber||2010-06-21||825.64KB|
|Windows XP, Vista, 7 Driver||2008-08-13||11.78MB|
|Windows XP, Vista, 7 - 32bit and 64bit Driver||2010-06-18||17.12MB|
Call Us Toll Free
Connection Technology, Inc.
14327 Bledsoe Rd.
Athens, AL 35613