USB 2.0 Docking Station DVI
Easily connect a monitor & your USB devices to your notebook!
- DVI-I Interface:
- Supports DVI-D and VGA monitors
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Supports Extend and Mirror
- USB Interface:
- USB 2.0 Upstream Port for connection to notebook (USB Type B Female)
- 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub (2 Front/2 Back)
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible
- Audio In/Out (Mic and Headset)
- Fast Ethernet Port (RJ-45 10/100Mbit/sec)
- Power supply, USB Type A Cable and DVI/VGA Adapter included
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS 10.4.3, details see below - Drivers are available for download (see below) not included with the product
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
The USB 2.0 DVI Docking Station allows you to connect a monitor as well as USB desktop peripherals to your notebook, via a single USB cable. It therefore eliminates the constant need to plug and unplug cables.
- USB Docking Station DVI
- 5V 2.5A Switching PSU
- USB A Male Cable
- DVI/VGA Adapter
- Manual & Drivers CD
DisplayLink graphics does not support 3D hardware acceleration, nor OpenGL acceleration, nor MPEG Playback acceleration etc. Applications that require hardware acceleration my not function properly. In order to support video playback at least 2GHz Dual Core is recommended and a capable video playback software is required i.e. Windows Mediaplayer. Office applications without moving images are also supported on netbooks and older notebooks.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.4.3 or higher - Drivers are exclusively available for download (see above) and not included with the product
- Mac OS drivers for the integrated DisplayLink graphics do not provide 3D hardware acceleration, nor OpenGL acceleration, nor MPEG Playback acceleration etc. Applications that require hardware acceleration may not function properly on monitors connected to the Docking Station. Drivers available for Snow Leopard 10.6.2, Leopard 10.5.8, Tiger 10.4.11
- Mac OS driver for the Ethernet Adapter (starting from 10.5.2 the drivers are included in Mac OS)
|Manual: Quick Start Guide||2010-03-29||28.31KB|
|Mac OS 10.3 -10.5 LAN driver||2010-08-17||526.43KB|
|DisplayLink USB Graphics Macintosh Driver 1.5||2010-08-17||2.95MB|
|Driver, Software & Tools:||2012-01-19||2.56MB|
Call Us Toll Free
Call Us Toll Free
Connection Technology, Inc.
14327 Bledsoe Rd.
Athens, AL 35613