USB 2.0 Audio Adapter
- Two 3.5-millimeter jacks for headphones, speakers and mics
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound
- Comes with a 1-millimeter USB extension cable
- Volume, microphone mute and headphone/speaker mute buttons
- Compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS 9
- Two-year warranty
The LINDY USB 2.0 Audio Adapter is designed to take your standard USB 2.0 port and convert it to a headphone jack, speaker jack or mic jack so you can listen to music, play games, watch movies or video chat. It offers Virtual 7.1 surround sound, which is activated with the supplied software (Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 only). It has two 3.5-millimeter jack sockets that can be used for headphones, speakers and microphones and is equipped with a handy console with volume and mute buttons so you can adjust the sound from the module. Use this LINDY USB audio adapter on Mac or Windows.